What’s in your martech stack? People ask this all the time. We all have our own answers.
But rather than just review the tools we use, we’d like to show you how, when and why we use them. Free and paid, simple and robust, these are the things in our stack …and a quick demo of how they fit into a content program.
Tools mentioned in the presentation:
- Analytics: Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Search Console, Orbit’s URL Builder tool, Ghostery
- ESP: Active Campaign
- SEO: Moz, SEMRush, Ahrefs, Keywordtool.io, Answerthepublic.com, Screaming Frog, Alexa
- CRO/UX: Unbounce, Hotjar, Google Optimize, Tobii
- Content: Google Docs (here is our article template), MarketMuse, SEMRush writing assistant, Grammarly, Snagit by Techsmith
- Chatbot: Drift
- Events: Zoom, Eventbrite, Bizzabo
- Video: YouTube, Vimeo, Zoom, Camtasia by Techsmith
- Social: CoSchedule, Buffer, SparkToro, Buzzsumo, Agorapulse, Talkwalker
- Other: SurveyMonkey
Want more webinars like this?
Sign up for our newsletter where we share all of our best advice and upcoming events every two weeks.