What is Chicago Cause?
Chicago Cause is a philanthropic partnership between Orbit Media, Digital Third Coast, Lightspan Digital and Flanigan Communications.
Together we’ve donated over $475,000 in marketing services, including web design, digital marketing, SEO, content marketing and public relations to local Chicago nonprofits.
Through this cause, we strive to strengthen and serve Chicago nonprofits so that they can continue to do great things in the city we love!
What are the Chicago Cause prizes?
Several Chicago nonprofits will be selected to win one or more of the following donations:
- Website design + development (including content entry), digital strategy consulting, and Google Analytics setup and review from Orbit Media Studios, valued at $30,000.
- Digital marketing strategy, including Google AdWords, SEO and content plans from Digital Third Coast, valued at $15,000.
- Social media and digital marketing audit with ready-to-implement recommendations, custom execution training and consulting from Lightspan Digital, valued at $12,000.
- PR Consulting from Flanigan Communications, valued at $5,000.
Grand Total = $62,000
Is my organization a fit?
Your organization must:
- be in the Chicagoland area (Chicago + Suburbs)
- be a 501(c)3 organization
- demonstrate financial need for web and marketing services to serve a philanthropic cause
- have a desire to improve the Chicago community
How do I apply?
All you need to do is read the terms and conditions and then fill out this form by October 22, 2018. Winners will be announced on November 2, 2018.
How do I follow Chicago Cause?
Follow us on Twitter (hashtag #chicagocause) and Facebook. Feel free to ask us questions or join us in discussing how Chicago organizations can come together to strengthen our city’s communities.
Who are the previous Chicago Cause winners?
View the list of Chicago Cause winners from past years and please feel free to share their stories!