Do this content marketing thing for a while and let’s face it, things can get a bit … unwieldy. For you, outdated, disorganized content creates a marketing management nightmare. For your audience, it creates a disjointed and confusing experience.
A content audit is like spring cleaning for your website. It ensures that the content you’re presenting is current, relevant, on-brand, and meaningful. It means your content can do what it’s meant to: boost brand, drive traffic, and convert. An audit also provides you with direction when you’re considering a website relaunch, a change in messaging, a new campaign, and more.
In this session, we’ll cover:
- When it’s time do a content audit
- How to determine what to do with old content: Keep, Kill, or Clean up
- What gaps exist in your current marketing mix, and how to fill them
- Where to dedicate resources for new content creation
- Read all of our best content in one spot.
- How to do a content audit
- Orbit’s content audit template
Want more webinars like this?
Sign up for our newsletter where we share all of our best advice and upcoming events every two weeks.