Shahin’s life journey through 3 continents (so far) brought him to Chicago in 2000 where he fell in love with the city’s architecture and the combination of night-life, culture, culinary excellence and the ability to leave it all behind for a residential neighborhood just a 10-minute ride northbound on LSD!
Having been a friend of Orbit and its co-founders for over 10 years, it didn’t take much to convince Shahin to join the team when the opportunity arose. As an accomplished executive with 16 years of experience directing business operations, including sales, marketing and business development, Shahin is helping Orbit maintain fruitful relationships with its customers as well as identify new growth opportunities.
- The Lakefront Trail with my kids
- Café Selmarie (Lincoln Square)
- The Chicago Riverwalk
- Road America in July for Vintage Races
- Berlin in summer!
- Traveling to places I haven’t been
- Trying new restaurants with family
- Driving and wrenching on classic cars
- Scuba Diving