The sale is complex. The audience is highly educated.
The engineer is one of the most powerful influencers in modern B2B sales. They can make or break the deal with a few words to the executive team. And they know it.
It’s marketing’s job to win their attention, their trust and ultimately their endorsement. But software companies and manufacturers often struggle to connect with these key decision makers.
Andy breaks down some of the best (and worst) approaches to digital marketing content that specifically targets the technical audience. We’ll examine the topics, formats and channels that are driving results when IT is the audience. And we’ll back up our findings with Analytics.
This session is for you if:
- You bring complex solutions to market with long sales cycles and multiple decision-makers
- Developer, engineer, IT, CTO, CIO appear in the job titles of your target audience
- Your website has a mix of both technical and non-technical content
This session is not for you if:
- You have a transactional product with a low-consideration decision
- Technical considerations are not a factor for your audience
- Your product or services are not configurable or customized