- #1 Top-Rated speaker at national conferences
- 100+ keynote presentations, workshops and breakout sessions per year
- Top-Rated presenter at Content Marketing World (250+ speakers)
- Top 5 speaker, at Social Media Marketing World (180 speakers)
- Top-Rated speaker, Conversion Conference (30+ speakers)
- Top-Rated speaker, ConEx (30+ speakers)
- Top 25 Content marketing influencers (Marketing Insider Group)
- 50 Social media marketing influencers to learn from (TopRank Marketing)
- 50 Social media marketing influencers to follow (TopRank Marketing)
- Top 10 Social marketing influencers to follow (Social Media Explorer)
- Top 50 Marketing Influencers to Watch (Entrepreneur)
- Top 10 Marketing experts to follow on social media (TECHCO)
- Top 100 Content Marketing Thought Leaders (Onalytica)
- Author of Content Chemistry, The Illustrated Handbook for Content Marketing
- Author of 500+ web marketing articles, on the Orbit blog and top sites including Copyblogger, MarketingProfs, Content Marketing Institute, Problogger, Social Media Examiner and many others.
- Featured in media outlets including Forbes, Inc. Magazine, Mashable, ChicagoSun-Times, Chicago Tribune, etc.
- 20 years of experience in public speaking
Sessions, Keynotes and Workshops
Content Strategy, Content Marketing and Lead Generation
- The 1% Content Strategy: Combining the top SEO and lead gen tactics to statistically beat 99% of content programs (video)
- Lead Generation Best Practices (learned from 500+ website redesigns)
- Laser-Focused Content Strategy: 9 Legit Ways to Drive Impact at Every Stage of the Funnel
- The Content-Driven ABM Strategy: How to Use Research-Backed Content to Fill the Pipeline
- Writing for the Web: 7 Ways to Write Content That Gets Opened, Read and Shared
Analytics and Measurement
- How to Audit Your Content Using GA4: A Data-Driven Approach to SEO and Lead Generation
- Analytics for Content Marketers: Insights and Actions from 13 Reports
- Using Google Analytics (GA4) for Insights, Actions and Analysis
- Web Design vs. Analytics Setup: 5 Little Design Decisions That Cause Big Analytics Problems
- Intermediate Google Analytics: Beyond the Basic Insights and Analysis
SEO and Conversion Optimization
- Semantic SEO: 5 Ways to Future Proof Your Search Rankings
- Better Mousetraps: A Content-Driven Approach to Conversion Optimization (video)
- How to Increase Your Domain Authority: 5 Ways to Trigger the Most Important Factor in SEO
- The Future of Search Engine Optimization: 5 Ways to Future Proof Your Rankings (video)
- Why Don’t I Rank? These are the 5 Big Reasons You Aren’t Getting Traffic from Search
- SERP Strategies: Flexible Approaches to Modern Search Optimization
Web Design and Neuromarketing
- The Psychology of Website Visitors: 5 Ways to Trigger Bias for Better Marketing
- 15 Things To Remove From Your Website Immediately
- Brain Science and Websites: 6 Ways to Leverage Cognitive Bias
- Neuromarketing and Content Marketing: How to Connect Directly to Visitors Brains
- Website Clinic: A Live Critique of Website Design and Content
Advanced Content Marketing
- Super Advanced Content Marketing and SEO (video)
- How to Publish More and Rank Higher Through Delegation and Repurposing
- Content Marketing 201: How to Find the Topics, Formats and Collaborators That Win Traffic and Leads
Artifical Intelligence (AI)
- AI for Content Marketers: 5 Ways to Use Artificial Intelligence for Productivity and Performance
- How to Use AI for SEO: Better Content and Higher Rankings with ChatGPT
- How to give your GA4 data to AI …for turbo insights and marketing impact
Hear Andy speak at Content Jam, Orbit’s yearly conference
Check out some other clips of Andy:
My brain was exploding with knowledge after Andy's session – in a good way!
Andy, you're a fire hose of marketing insight.
Thank you so much for your presentation! It was the BEST I've ever seen! I will now be following you closely.
Had never heard Andy speak before, and was blown away
I thought his was the best session of the conference. Entertaining yes, but also extremely helpful. And he is very warm and engaging, so it’s easy to ask him questions for deeper info. Really glad he was at this show.”
Loved the format and the content
Loved both the format (short and sweet list of tips and tricks) and the content (actual detailed suggestions on reports or tools to look at). I wish more sessions were in this format …So many good takeaways! …Great insights; Excellent presentation.
I am totally pumped by all the information from that event last night.
Hope you will be able to swing by one of my jewelry events next month…I will keep you posted in a new and improved newsletter! 🙂 You guys rule!
I took a 3 hour SEO bootcamp class and I swear I learned more from Andy in 5 minutes.
I was one of the lucky ones who was able to attend your presentation…You were frikn amazing…Hey…THANKS AGAIN…loved it…
I LOVE ORBIT MEDIA!!!
Andy, I felt like my brain went through a massive tunnel…
…like a Willy Wonka chocolate river ride of social media goodness! Thank you!
I just wanted to send a quick thank you…
…for the lessons learned at the Wine & Web on Tuesday. The session was great and your templates will be immensely helpful when writing newsletter/blogs and Tweets in the near future!”
Your content was incredibly valuable.
Far and away the most interesting things on the panel were said by you. 🙂 Thank you for sending your newsletter, please do add me to your list.
It was an amazing presentation
I have been in the business over 40 years but after hearing your presentation today I feel like I don’t know enough about digital content management. I also loved that you handled audience questions so well too. Thank you for sharing your tricks err techniques so freely.”
I thought you were the highlight of the event yesterday
You are unlike so many tech-savvy people in that instead of being some strange combination of vague, esoteric and wonky you are to the point and relevant.”
Once again your sessions were a hit and among the highest rated by the attendees! We’re delighted to have you back for 2016.
I want to thank you for the wonderful presentation yesterday!
I have been receiving nothing but great feedback from the attendees. Great job! I liked how it was focused on how-to’s, something people can use right away.
Andy was a great marketing speaker and his presentation was fantastic
Very helpful and easy to understand/follow. Happy Holidays to you and everyone on your team at Orbit Media Studios. Continued success!
A true pro who cares and listens
Andy is as good as it gets. He’s all substance and no spin. He’s thoughtful and funny and truly cares about the topics he’s speaks about. He’s also one of the nicest humans you’ll ever meet.
Want to book Andy as your next speaker?
Tell us about your event.