Andy Crestodina is a top-rated content marketing speaker and keynote presenter at national conferences.
His practical approach to teaching and training uses simple explanations to demystify tough content marketing, search engine optimization and analytics topics.
After hundreds of marketing presentations and 20 years of public speaking experience, conferences typically book Andy as a content marketing speaker year after year, based on top ratings in speaker feedback forms.
Andy was Content Marketing World 2016’s keynote speaker and the highest rated breakout session speaker in 2015. He is known as one of the content marketing speakers who presents at major conferences on a wide range of topics for both beginner and advanced audiences.
Request Andy To Speak
- Top-Rated presenter at Content Marketing World (250+ speakers)
- Top 5 speaker, at Social Media Marketing World (180 speakers)
- Top-Rated speaker, Conversion Conference (30+ speakers)
- Top-Rated speaker, ConEx (30+ speakers)
- Top 25 Content marketing influencers in 2018 (Marketing Insider Group)
- 50 Social media marketing influencers to learn from in 2018 (TopRank Marketing)
- 50 Social media marketing influencers to follow in 2017 (TopRank Marketing)
- Top 10 Social marketing influencers to follow in 2017 (Social Media Explorer)
- Top 50 Marketing Influencers to Watch in 2016 (Entrepreneur)
- Top 10 Marketing experts to follow on social media in 2016 (TECHCO)
- Top 10 Online marketing experts to follow in 2015 (Forbes)
- Top 100 Content Marketing Thought Leaders (Onalytica)
- Author of Content Chemistry, The Illustrated Handbook for Content Marketing
- Author of 350+ web marketing articles, on the Orbit blog and top sites including Copyblogger, MarketingProfs, Content Marketing Institute, Problogger, Social Media Examiner and many others.
- Featured in media outlets including Forbes, Inc. Magazine, Mashable, ChicagoSun–Times, Chicago Tribune, etc.
- 20 years of experience in public speaking
Sessions, Keynotes and Workshops
Content Marketing and Blogging
- The Why and How of Content Marketing
- Writing for the Web: 7 Ways to Write Content That Gets Opened, Read and Shared
Analytics and Measurement
- Analytics for Content Marketers: Insights and Actions from 13 Reports (video)
- Google Analytics Fundamentals: How to Measure What Matters For Your Business
- Web Design vs. Analytics Setup: 5 Little Design Decisions That Cause Big Analytics Problems (video)
- Analytics: 9 Tips for Setup, Structure and Team Collaboration
Social Media and Search Engine Optimization
- Fortune and Glory: How to Make Friends, Rank High and Get Famous Online
- The Future of Search Engine Optimization: 5 Ways to Future-Proof Your SEO
- How Does Social Media Affect SEO?
Neuromarketing and Conversion
- Building Better Mousetraps: A Content-Based Approach to Conversions (video)
- Brain Science and Websites: 6 Ways to Leverage Cognitive Bias
Advanced Content Marketing
- Super Advanced Content Marketing and SEO (video)
- Content Hubs: 5 Ways to Dominate in Search and Social Media with Interconnected Content
Request Andy To Speak