He’s been part of the planning and design for more 1000+ websites, so he has a few ideas about what works and what doesn’t. And now Andy Crestodina is going to take a look at your website. Here’s what he’s looking for…
- Are there missed opportunities to rank high in search?
- Does the site communicate quickly?
- How well does the website build trust?
- Does the visual hierarchy align with business goals?
It’s not a beauty contest. It’s not about opinions. It’s a critical look based on 18 years of experience and best practices. And sometimes, small changes can make a huge difference.
If you’re open to it, suggest your own site. Andy will provide practical feedback in real time for anyone who volunteers.
Be prepared to get better results from your website. After this event, you’ll look at websites differently forever…
Breakdown (*doors open at 5:30, the presentation is at 6pm*):
- 5:30 – 6:00 – Pizza, wine, mingle with other smart marketers
- 6:00 – 6:45 – Presentation
- 6:45 – 7:00 – Q&A and finish up!