How to sell when you aren’t a salesperson
Whether or not the word sales is on your business card, we all have to sell. Whether it’s our ideas to our colleagues, projects to prospective clients, or ourselves to employers or potential partners, knowing the framework for effective selling will create huge returns.
It will also help you understand what our partners in sales are trying to do. Let’s take the ick out of sales:
- Understand how psychology affects how we buy and therefore how we should sell
- Create the foundation of a simple 3 step sales process you can use for anything
- Learn how to position your ideas and ask for commitment without being pushy
Breakdown (*doors open at 5:30, the presentation is at 6pm*):
- 5:30 – 6:00 – Pizza, wine, mingle with other smart marketers
- 6:00 – 6:45 – Presentation
- 6:45 – 7:00 – Q&A and finish up!