Yup. We’re hiring.
This is your chance to be part of Orbit’s growing team of friendly, professional experts. Work within a casual, cooperative enviornment with nice people doing great, challenging work.
Web Strategist (Sales)
A Web Marketing Strategist at Orbit is friendly, smart, and experienced. Although this is definitely a sales position, this role is focused on helping clients to achieve real business results. Our sales process is based on serving clients by listening, understanding the goals and the spirit of all requests, and aligning project requirements with those goals.
As a Web Marketing Strategist you would guide clients toward great web marketing by making recommendations, and sometimes, dissuading clients from ineffective ideas. We will supply most of the leads for you. However, we want you to also build your own network and generate some of your own leads.
For leads and opportunities, you would be responsible for:
- Marketing, networking, and lead generation
- Qualifying leads
- Consulting with potential clients
- Proposing and selling websites
- Transitioning new clients and projects to the project teams
- Owning client relationships and ongoing web strategy
- Assisting to resolve certain issues
To be a good fit for this position, you’ll need:
- Minimum 5 years experience with web projects from inception through completion.
- Experience in consultative sales and client management.
- Solid web marketing background with experience in SEO, email marketing, social media, usability, conversion design, video, analytics, and/or PR.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in both one-on-one and group settings.
- Truly great interpersonal and people skills. You’ve got to love people to do this job well.
Interested? What We Need From You
- Resume / Cover Letter
- Start date availability
We expect to hire this friendly, intelligent, experienced person immediately. Tempted? Interested? Qualified? Please apply!
How can I find out about future openings?
Connect with us through Facebook, Twitter or our newsletter. That’s where we post first. You’ll be the first to know.