We are looking for someone in Chicago to start as soon as possible for a full-time position.
- A gifted programmer
- An experienced web developer ready to work in a team environment on a multitude of projects
- Build enhancements and support existing client websites
- Advise and direct clients, project managers, and designers on client requests, features, best practices, project scopes, and budgets
- Provide accurate and detailed estimates on new enhancements
- Contribute to the growth of Orbit by advancing personal skills, working with the development team to improve the codebase, and seeking opportunities to improve Orbit’s tools and processes
Specific Skills + Requirements
- Expert knowledge of PHP/MySQL
- Expert knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Familiarity with Content Management Tools (preferably Drupal and/or WordPress)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to work well independently and on team projects
- Detail-oriented focus on completion of web development work within budget and on time
- Strong client service approach and attitude, with the ability to creatively meet client needs
- Sensitivity to user experience and an understanding of the latest UX/UI trends is a big plus
- 3-5 years in website development
Interested? What We Need From You
- Code samples
- Start date availability
If you are interested, we encourage you to send us an email.
How can I find out about future openings?
Connect with us through Facebook, Twitter or our newsletter. That’s where we post first. You’ll be the first to know.
Not sure what you want to do?
Watch this. It’s really really good.