Jimmy has been programming, engineering, and tinkering since before he could walk and talk. As a kid, he took apart anything and everything just to see how it worked. His parents were none too thrilled to find that he’d taken the family TV apart and, after being electrocuted, couldn’t quite remember how to put it back together.
No longer an abecedarian little tyke, Jimmy spends his days crafting beautiful websites, losing himself in a plethora of novels, or backpacking with his friends in some remote location of the world.
- Triple Crown Restaurant in Chinatown
- Signature Lounge
- Museum of Science & Industry
- Chicago Shakespeare Theatre
- City Winery
- Minecraft Engineering
- Learning New Technologies
- Reading Fantasy & Science Fiction
- Extreme Sports