We are looking for someone in Chicago to start around early May for a full-time position.
- An excellent communicator with strong organizational skills
- Entry-level experience working in a communications field (web-specific knowledge a plus)
- An individual with a great teamwork attitude and excited to work in a collaborative environment
- Assist project management team by working on deliverables for clients such as sitemaps, SEO research, content entry, and more
- Provide website content entry, including some editing of text and images to be web-optimized
- Conduct in-depth website browser testing to ensure that websites are launched at their highest quality
- Participate in project management team strategizing in order to develop creative solutions
- Meet & greet clients prior to in-office meetings
- Contribute to the growth of Orbit by advancing personal skills, working with the project management team to deliver timely, quality results, and seeking opportunities to improve Orbit’s tools and processes
Specific Skills + Requirements
- Excellent organizational and task management skills, including detail-orientedness and timeliness
- Excellent attitude and ability to work well within a team
- Expert in written and verbal communication skills, particularly with internal team members and clients/customers
- Expert at creative problem-solving
- Strong focus on the customer, including listening to and understanding the needs of the client
- Some familiarity with content management tools
- Some proficiency in curent web strategies and trends, including SEO, social media, Google Analytics, etc.
- 1-3 years in communications or related field
Interested? What We Need From You
- Start date availability
If you are interested, we encourage you to get in touch!
How can I find out about future openings?
Connect with us through Facebook, Twitter or our newsletter. That’s where we post first. You’ll be the first to know.