What are your visitors doing? What aren’t they doing? Where are they coming from? Which marketing activities are making a difference?
If you have Analytics, you have insights waiting to be discovered. This is the session where Andy Crestodina shows you step-by-step how to set things up, find insights and take action. Be prepared to level-up your digital marketing expertise.
Proper setup of Google Analytics
Introduction to the most useful reports in your Analytics
Learn which reports answer which questions and support which decisions
How to make sure you get the right information out of your Analytics quickly and efficiently
It only takes a few minutes to fix big setup issues and find the nuggets of truth that will make you a better marketer. This presentation is geared toward beginners who are new (or new-ish) to Google Analytics.
- All of our best top content in one spot. Scan through, pick a topic and discover our best advice, updated and organized.
- How to set up Google Analytics: A step-by-step guide
- Inaccuracies in Google Analytics
- Google URL Builder: How to track campaigns in Google Analytics
- Orbit’s Google URL Builder tool
Want more webinars like this?
Sign up for our biweekly newsletter where we share all of our best advice and upcoming events.