In this episode of Content Matters, Andy and Barry offer a long list of non-obvious ways to promote your content—ideas you don’t often read about on blogs.
Highlights from the episode include:
- 29 ways to promote your content—beyond the mainstream social networks
- Ideas to win friends and influence people in the process
- Smart linking strategies to increase reach and authority
- How to make your “Thank You” pages and emails inspire readers to explore your website
- Non-obvious content marketing ideas we collected from Twitter friends and followers
In the cheese & mousetrap segment:
- Barry talks about easy ways to set expectations in the places where you promote your content
- Andy explains why you should check your traffic sources on Google Analytics, and how, and what to do with what you learn
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Coming in the show’s next episode:
Why are content marketers so keen on storytelling?