We’re looking for a passionate digital marketing analyst to add to our tight-knit team.
Who We Are
Orbit Media is an award-winning web design and development company based in the Ravenswood neighborhood of Chicago.
Since 2001, we’ve been designing and building beautiful, audience-centric, optimized websites for a huge variety of clients in nearly every industry. We’re proud to be one of the first Illinois B-Corp’s with deep roots in our community. We have fun and do great work. And we’d love for you to be a part of it.
We’re looking for a digital marketing analyst to help us build our digital strategy team, and grow our optimization service offerings and capabilities. Everything we do for our clients is focused on driving results through UX, generating higher-quality traffic, leading to more qualified leads and sales.
Who You Are
You will be creating measurement plans and reports to help our clients understand what’s working and what’s not based on performance goals. You will deliver meaningful reports with actionable analysis.
Our ideal person:
- Is enthusiastic about data-driven marketing
- Has at least 5 years of analytics experience
- Is highly organized and a strong communicator
- Has a strong work ethic and find fulfillment in delivering quality, impactful work
- Is passionate about making the internet better one website at a time
The digital marketing analyst will:
- Use multiple data sources and tools to identify, interpret, and communicate visitor behavior, and provide insights that drive improved customer experience, website usability, and desired user actions
- Create standardized reports and analysis to deliver to the client on a regular basis based on the client’s website and business goals
- Create reporting dashboards that combine data from multiple sources, such as: Google Analytics, social media accounts, SEO platforms, marketing automation platforms, CRMs, ERPs, etc.
- Create one-off reports and analysis for key optimization activities or projects
- Set up, clean up, and troubleshoot Google Analytics views for clients
- Provide actionable insights gained from reports and data to justify current and future website work, inform new website marketing strategies, and provide presentable data for use in client website performance deliverables
Specific Skills + Requirements
The digital marketing analyst should have:
- Deep experience using Google Analytics, Google Sheets, and Google Data Studio (or comparable toolset) to produce actionable reports
- Experience using BI applications such as Tableau, PowerBI, BO, etc.
- Google Analytics Individual Qualification (GAIQ) preferred
- Ability to incorporate relevant data (KPIs) into cohesive and comprehensive reports
- Ability to collect, manipulate, analyze, and interpret complex datasets
- Excellent organizational and task management skills
- Excellent attitude and ability to work well both solo and within a team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with both colleagues and clients
- Ability to find the story hidden in data, and deliver actionable insights gleaned from them
- Ability to create meaningful, easy-to-understand data visualizations a plus
- Flexible and can adapt accordingly to newly formed and changing organizations
- Strong work ethic
- Passion for excellence and results
- Insatiable appetite for lifelong learning
Interested? Here’s What We Need From You
- Start date availability