We’re looking for a passionate digital marketing analyst to add to our tight-knit team.
Who we are
Orbit Media is an award-winning web design and development company based in the Ravenswood neighborhood of Chicago.
Since 2001, we’ve been designing and building beautiful, audience-centric, optimized websites for a huge variety of clients in nearly every industry. We’re proud to be one of the first Illinois B-Corp’s with deep roots in our community. We have fun and do great work. And we’d love for you to be a part of it.
We’re looking for a digital marketing analyst (preferably in Chicago) to help us build our digital strategy team, and grow our optimization service offerings and capabilities. Everything we do for our clients is focused on driving results: generating higher quality traffic and more qualified leads and sales.
Who you are
You will be creating measurement plans and reports to help our clients understand what’s working and what’s not based on performance goals. You will deliver meaningful reports with actionable analysis.
Our ideal person:
- Is enthusiastic about data-driven marketing
- Has at least 5 years of analytics experience
- Is highly organized and a strong communicator
- Has a strong work ethic and find fulfillment in delivering quality, impactful work
- Is passionate about making the internet better one website at a time
- Is located in Chicago
The digital marketing analyst will:
- Use multiple data sources and tools to identify, interpret, and communicate visitor behavior, and provide insights that drive improved customer experience, website usability, and desired user actions
- Create standardized reports and analysis to deliver to the client on a regular basis based on the client’s website and business goals
- Create reporting dashboards that showcase website and webpage performance at both a macro and micro level, surfacing insight to help us make iterative improvements that drive results
- Create one-off reports and provide analysis for key optimization activities or projects
- Set up, clean up, and troubleshoot Google Analytics/Google Tag Manager accounts for clients
- Provide actionable insights gained from reports and data to justify current and future website work, inform new website marketing strategies, and provide presentable data for use in client website performance deliverables
Specific skills + Requirements
The digital marketing analyst should have:
- Deep Experience using Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Search Console, Google Sheets, and Google Data Studio
- Experience using BI applications such as Tableau, PowerBI, etc.
- Ability to incorporate relevant data (KPIs) into cohesive and comprehensive reports
- Ability to collect, manipulate, analyze, and interpret website performance data
- Excellent attitude and ability to work well both solo and within a team
- Strong communication skills, with both colleagues and clients
- Excellent organizational and task management skills
- Ability to find the story hidden in data, and deliver actionable insights gleaned from them
- Ability to create meaningful, easy-to-understand data visualizations
- Flexible and can adapt accordingly to newly formed and changing organizations
- Strong work ethic
- Passion for excellence and results
- Insatiable appetite for lifelong learning
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
Orbit Media provides equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Interested? Here’s what we need from you
- Start date availability